Saturday, April 3, 2010

You are a slave - it's submission by choice



So, my previous post... Does it resonate with you at all?

Don't you find to be a slave of your own illusions? Your submission to those belief systems was absolutely voluntarily. Life is a bondage indeed, but nobody forced you to submit to conditioning that you take as your own. Go get a therapist in California, Florida, Hawaii - somewhere in a place you can enjoy. take a female travel companion with you, more fun.

A lot of people hurt by their own wain how the mind works. Living a lie is humiliation.

If you are in the same boat and hurting... no matter why, no matter for what reason… or no reason at all… If you are looking for a way out of your misery but can’t find it, here is what had saved me... Yes, I pay for it. Well, we pay for everything in life. Everything has its price. I had enough humiliation that i (my diseased mind) caused me.

My happiness?.. It was sold to me almost for nothing.

It’s more than escape, it’s better than escape… it’s more honest then escape… and it became an integrated part of my life. See this Avatar coaching thing and their Intunment process. I am totally addicted to it. It's not a phone sex chat, it's not a sexy hotline talk at all. Well, unless you make it so. LOL

It's your way out of slavery in the life that ties you down when you want to fly.

So, be free. And fly!